- Our vehicle of choice is a spacious touring car designed to accommodate all shapes and sizes. An adjustable seat means a great fit for all our drivers.
- Our simulator suite has a dedicated private area for data analysis and discussion, so you can concentrate on driving without any distractions
- We have a pit to car radio system for driving feedback that can be used by your engineer or driver coach.
- We have a large and growing catalogue of vehicles and circuits to cater for your specific needs.
- You can choose how we run your session. We can provide you with driver coach to work on specific techniques, or if you prefer, you can decide how your time is spent.
An example of a typical coaching session
Initial brief to discuss the objective of the session. It could be learning the track and completing as many as laps as possible, working on braking technique, or to improve race craft.
You will then be given a brief of the controls of the simulator before starting your initial driving session.
Depending on the objective the session will consist of a mixture of driving and analysis, both visual and with the data.
After your final driving session, we will have a debrief with you to measure your performance against your objectives. We will then discuss future objectives that you can work on for your next session.
Your data will then be provided for you to take and analyse.
- Telephone consultations to create a bespoke multi faceted programme for you
- Consultancy before, during and after a race meeting. This could be at the track, via telephone or messaging.